Subdivision & Mainroads overhead works
With Energex, Ergon and Essential Energy training and accreditation's, CB Energy's overhead power lines team will work anywhere in Queensland and Northern NSW completing high and low voltage new installations, recovery and maintenance works consisting of;
- Installation, relocation, disconnection and removal of overhead network for Residential, Commercial and Industrial subdivisions.
- Installation, replacement and maintenance of Rate 2 and Rate 3 street lighting.
- Installation and upgrades of Transfomers, switch gear and cables.
- Installation and replacement of Power Poles
- New installation, replacement, inspection and maintenance to Property
- Poles and private power lines.
- Pole Holds during civil or building construction.
- Acting as a Safety Observer during works encroaching on the Energex or Ergon electrical exclusion zones.
Our clients range from Australia's smallest to largest Property developers, Industry Leading Civil, Building and Electrical Contractors, numerous Local and State Government Departments, Engineering firms and Mum & Dad private property owners.